Sunday, September 12, 2010

wheel spacers

After a month of living in San Diego, I finally got some money to get my own tool set. I bought the 154 piece mechanics set, jack stands, and also a jack (arcan xl35, the one from costco). I finally installed my spacers (only the rear because I was lazy to do the fronts), and I ran into a problem. First, when I installed them, I didn't care about clearance issues. The tire was obviously touching the fender, and I was thinking "FUCK IT! let it do a natural roll!" I drove it down the street, and I smoked up the whole street and looking like an idiot. Today, I fixed the problem, but I am running full negative camber. the results? the car ended up looking like this.


This was when it was in the air and that's how she sits on the ground.
















No comments:

Post a Comment