Sunday, October 24, 2010

i haven't posted a lot lately...

It's been awhile that I have not posted. I've been doing nothing but playing Starcraft 2 and school, but last weekend, I went out with Hung and Susan like usual and also LAN'd at his house. It was pretty cool lanning, but we had a hard time playing a game after the club. I recently purchased a road bike, 07 Trek 1000, and the bike is pretty damn sweet. I have no pictures of it yet, but I will later on today. I also ate at Five Guys, Burgers, and Fries. The place is pretty cool but burger wise, it's pretty much expensive. I bought dinner for my uncle and cousin and the bill came out to be $38! I was tending to spend about $20 but not that much! Here are some pics that I have taken but like it doesn't even matter.


Cotixans Cali-Burrito: It was too good that I remembered to take a picture when I was almost done


Cotijas Carne Asada Fries: Closest mexican food to my house.
Hung's house: Playing Modern Warfare 2 on a Samsung 55 LED TV



Five Guys, Burgers, and Fries: Bacon Cheeseburger w/ bacon, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and bbq sauce




































Here is the bill: 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 1 cheeseburger, 2 large fries (cajun and regular), and 3 regular drinks
I dont know why the picture is rotated

2 comments: