Thursday, May 5, 2011

I know I haven't been posting, but good things are coming along...

Sort of, as you may know, I've been busy with work these past couple weeks and going to LA to visit a good friend of mine. Today, I actually got shit done on my car. Jeremy and his girlfriend (Roxy), helped me take-off the paint off my new wheels (I will not post until I mount them on the car). A few weeks ago, I was sent to the hospital because I had alcohol intoxication and basically died, then got bought back, there's a reason I said bought. Everyone knows life is a bitch and not many of us have health insurance. I was lucky and picked the right choice and got insurance through my work. I am glad I made that choice because I would be paying out of my own pocket, and I don't really have a lot of money, been paying everything with cash, no credit cards here buddy. I just wanted to keep you guys updated, if anyone reads this, and I hope to start sliding this month!

I'll keep you guys posted!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you are back Lowney. I think you and I are in somewhat a similar situation with money and healthcare. All cash transactions for me as well, but I opted to forgo health insurance at the initial start of my employment, but just recently signed on with a more than decent health plan. Get some fresh air and hit the track already!!

    ReplyDelete