Monday, November 15, 2010

so...

Since I moved to San Diego, I have heard from people, friends, and yelpers that Pho Ca Dao is a good place to get pho. Last week, I went there and ordered my usual, Pho Dac Biet X-Large /w steak on the side, and I don't think it's good. The broth seems watered down, compared to Pho Mai or Pho Kim Long in San Jose their broth is tasty, and don't give a lot of meat. I took a picture of what I ordered and you can tell, it's nothing compared to San Jose pho. There's another place called Pho Lucky which I like better. The broth is more beefy and give you a shitload of shit, lol. I'll take a picture next time I eat there. Eating pho twice a week gives me a minor gout.

Today, I finally fixed my driver-side harness because my wheel fucked the shit out of it. I cut the chassis and moved the harness up more and now it does not rub. I am suppose to order wheels this week, but I believe the wheels are sold, SOB! that's it for now, and I plan on going back to San Jose beginning of December.

Pho Dac Biet from Pho Ca Dao in San Diego: X-Large and steak on the side


















rewrapped the harness with e-tape and moved it up more

No comments:

Post a Comment