Saturday, November 20, 2010

i rape to damn fucking hard and some pho update!!

The past few days, I have been owning it up on Black Ops. There were times where I would knife the whole team in the beginning, rape them with my chopper gunner, and then get a gunship from my care package. I am not sure about you, but I am about to hit Prestige 5 today. I could have gotten it yesterday, but I was tired of owning other people. Today, I got called a hacker because I went 58-3 within the first 2mins. To sum it up, here's a screen-shot of the overall round. Yes, it's Nuketown: Domination. The fastest way to level! I could have gotten a prestige per day, but I am limited to only play until 10pm, don't bother to ask.















Yesterday, I went to go eat pho at Pho Cow Cali Express. I must say, this is way better than Pho Ca Dao. The broth is more beefy and flavorful. I think I found my go-to pho place. It's comparable to pho in San Jose IMO. Here's a picture of their pho (Pho Dac Biet) and my usual steak on the side. I should have taken a picture before I have put the bean sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment