Friday, December 17, 2010

mmmm my car is ready

I started yesterday off by getting new front tires because the old tires were bald. I started to sand down my car around 3pm and stopped right about 9pm. Today, I did wet-sanded my car before the rain, and I am waiting for my aero to come in, which should be now or within a couple of hours. I hope the aero is not hella off, but enough to get to by. My K's wing should be coming in next week if the guy already sent it two weeks ago. I'll be ordering my ganadors when i receive my last edd check next week.

the best of all, I got hired at Sony Online Entertainment as Tech support, and I should start work sometime beginning of January. 2011 is a big start for,and I hope good things happen from here on.


here are pictures for people who read my piece of shit blog :D

















No comments:

Post a Comment